Wednesday, November 25, 2020
Monday, November 23, 2020
shraddha here , I am inspired by beautiful colours and elements of November month moodboard.
Sunday, November 22, 2020
I made a round box out of chipboard and put inside some beautiful cards I liked
This gorgeous blue that came on the monthly inspiration board really captivated me
I also prepared a tutorial for you on YouTube
Log in and subscribe to my channel
Here are some close-ups
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Hello crafty friends!
- Mixed Media challenge – Focusing on Mixed media projects, MM Cards, Layouts, altered arts etc
- Paper Crafts challenge – Focusing on Cards, Tags, Albums etc
Friday, November 13, 2020
Hello Crafty Friends,
This is Chaitali Dekhtawala here. Today I am sharing my Altered Mask with you inspired by this month's moodboard. The moodboard is absolutely beautiful with lots of creative options and ideas to explore.
Here's my project:
Sharing steps to create this project:
1. First, I applied a coat of White Gesso on the paper mache mask and added some lace in few areas
2. Then, I colored the mask with Acrylic Paints.
3. Further, I highlighted the mask with some wax.
4. Next, I colored the chipboards with Acrylic Paint & highlighted them with Wax and Gold Flakes. Also added few Peacock Feathers.
5. Further, added beads, flowers, paper pushed butterflies and some gold wire. Lastly, sprinkled some glitter.
6. Finally, added a lace hanging with beads, wire and some flowers.
Sharing a small Video of the final project. Hope you like it!
Hope my this project inspires you in some way to join us in this lovely challenge.
Sharing few close-up pics:
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,This is Archana Sehgal here, Today I have Mixed media Canvas to share with you all, I have created this piece inspired by the this month's moodboard,
I do have making process of this canvas on my YouTube channel but before hop on to the video tutorial Lets have a look on materials used to create the project:
Here are the pictures of the project:
Here is Video tutorial :
Hope you have enjoyed the project
Bye-Bye Happy Creating
Saturday, November 7, 2020
I am Aditi. Today I am here to share my inspiration on our current November mood board. Colour theme for this month is greens, blues and brown. I have used these colours and the element peacock from the mood board.