Monday, March 25, 2019

Colourful mixed media bottle!!

Hello all,
I am here on SPLASHY MIX CHALLENGES blog to inspire you with my project made with mixed media.. I decided to create something colourful to coordinate with festival time - Holi!! 




Below is the moodboard and feel free to be inspired by anything below and join our challenge


You can create anything you want -  a layout, a card, an off-the-page project, a tag, an ATC, an art-journal spread, a canvas and many more - just be inspired by our moodboard.
Today I am in front of you with my inspirational post for ongoing current monthly challenge.  I decided to make bottle art made with different colors. Here are few more glimpses of my project make:



Hope I inspired you with my inspirational post..
Thanks for stopping by 
Sudha Kabra 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog