Monday, May 20, 2019

Rustic Organiser

 Hello Crafty Friends,
       
I'm Semonti here on Splashy Mix Challenges blog to share my inspiration post. I have altered a multipurpose holder and give it to a rustic old look.
 
 Here is my finish project
     
                         And our moodboard for this month. Come and join our monthly challenge

I have use different medium to get this look. use black gesso, stencils and asphalt texture paste, rust paste, deco stone, micro beads, wooden cutout shapes, corrugated paper pieces,  bottle cap, 3d stickers, clay moulds, sentiment sticker and vintage ephemera. For adhere all the pieces using acrylic gel medium and heavy gel. I have fussy cut the image. I also have made my own red rust paste with some chalk paints and texture sand.
   
Here is some more pics of my project.




Hope you all like my project.


Love and Hugs,
                                                                                           

                                                                         


                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog