Monday, June 3, 2019

Back to School in Colour

Hello Crafters. 

 Judy here, Welcome to challenge 6 

The theme of the challenge this month is "Back to School". 
Here is the moodboard for this challenge.

No photo description available.

Here is my finished project. 



My canvas background. 




I painted my canvas with gesso and used a number stencil to added some random numbers with texture paste. Next I added some colours in acrylic paints,  stenciled some pink hearts and some stamped some swirls. 



The image I used on my project is a digital image from The Paper Shelter. I coloured her with Copics. I thought it was perfect for this themed project. I went through my stash of paper for colours that I could use on the background papers, tags etc. I played with the layers until I found a look that I liked. I also added some wooden letters, school bus, sentiments and a brad. 

Here are some closer looks










Hope you will join our challenge this month. 

Remember

- Your work must be new, not previously published anywhere
- You can create any mixed media project corresponding to the moodboard and the colors presented in the moodboard are also accepted.
- You can enter up to 3 entries.
- The post should contain a banner, a link to our challenge and the name of the blog.

Prizes
*****************************************************************************
INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
*****************************************************************************

NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER

(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 500 Value prize from Die Cuts and More and will be our Guest Designer the following month 



*****************************************************************************

3 DT Favourites

(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag from Letzcraft Store 


*****************************************************************************

1 Random Winner

(chosen by Random.org)
One Random winner from Indian Participants will get a goodie bag worth Rs.500 from Creative Minds



We are grateful to all our generous sponsors for Supporting our brand new challenge.

Pop over to our challenge blog to view the inspiring projects of our talented design team or visit us at Face book   https://www.facebook.com/groups/splashymixchallenges/

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog