Thursday, November 14, 2019

Special Guest Designer November

Hello everyone,

Today we share inspiration from our special Guest Designer for November.

She is a wonderful mixed media artist and a good friend. I can vouch that her works will certainly amaze and inspire you to create awesome backgrounds for your mixed media project. 

Over to her

Hello friends! 
My name is Jaya Raghuvanshi.
I am a mixed media style scrapbooker and I love playing with colours,
textures and different mediums. Mixed media gives me the freedom to go wrong, 
make mistakes, learn and create... and that is why I am so hooked on it! 
Apart from papercrafts, I also love travelling and photography.
Today I have for you a quick and easy layout inspired by the November moodboard. 



I would like to thank Shylaa Shree for inviting me to guest design for Splashymix challenges this month. 

You can find my artwork here- 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog