Friday, February 7, 2020

Special guest designer - February

Hello everyone,

Today we share an inspiration from our special Guest Designer for February.

She is a mixed media queen.


Over to her

Hi! I'm Preeti (Dutt Preety) from Delhi, India. I'm passionate about
art & craft. I have an eclectic style of crafting. I love making
grungy, vintage as well as clean & simple mixed media pieces. Playing
with colours is my happy place. I enjoy making cards, layouts, tags,
canvases and art journalling.

Social Media Links:


Here i have made a journal spread inspiring colours from the February Moodboard






Hope i have inspired to create something

Preeti Datta

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal 💙💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Preeti.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Крутой разворот артбука♥️

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog