Friday, March 6, 2020

Special Guest Designer - March 2020 - Svetlana

Hello everyone,

Today we share an inspiration from our special Guest Designer for March.



Over to her

Hello, my name is Svetlana. My account in instagram is @s.sanochkina . I’m a mixed-media artist from Russia. For the March moodboard I made a round project. It reminds me that the spring is coming soon. From the moodboard I was ispired by bright beautiful flowers and the window.

My FB page https://www.facebook.com/s.sanochkina/


Social Media Links:
Instagram 



Hope i have inspired to create something

Svetlana

2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog