Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Vintage Wall Clock

Greetings Everyone!

I hope you all are doing very well at home..

This is Isha Pai and today I am here to share pictorial of a vintage wall clock, where I have used Gold foil, silver foil and rice paper from ITD collection.
Also I have used the colors blue and teal which goes well with current months mood board.





Pictorial:

Step 1: These are numbers of clock wherein I applied a thin coat of mod podge, then placed gold foil over each one of it, then heated the same with heat gun. 
Then lightly removed the foil sheet from over it.

Similarly, I did on the tiles and steampunk base of the clock, which is seen in the pictures below. 






Step 2: Applied one coat of black gesso all over the clock. After drying I applied metallic paints Blue, teal and copper randomly as a base. 

Then I took ITD Collection Rice Paper R1126 and had cut them in 5 parts and pasted the same on the clock by keeping a gap of 0.5mm in between each.

Then stencilled the base with clock stencil and dimensional heavy Gel and used silver foil over it.


Then pasted the gold foiled numbers and tiles over the clock base. And lastly, to enhance the look I distressed the edges of the clock base, tile and numbers with black gesso.


I hope you have liked the clock.

Do make your creation and participate in the current months challenge.

Stay Home Stay Safe

Happy Crafting!

Love & Peace from me to you all

1 comment:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog