Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wall hanging decoupage

Hello Friends,

Today I'm sharing a wall hanging. I used mdf attached hooks to it, I worked with ITD gorgeous rice paper & stencil.

Here is the step by step tutorial;


I used this ITG rice paper, tore it to fit on desire places.



Then I glued it down with decoupage glue.



Then I used acrylic paint to shade the edges.



To give it crackle effect I used 2 step crackle,  applied step 1 then let it dry, once dry I applied step 2 coat and left it to dry.



Once crackles appeared I used bronze patina with my fingers and applied over it.



Then I used ITG stencil with brown paint to write down ' Home Sweet Home '



This is how it look.



Then I used bronze acrylic paint to cover the hooks.



This is the final piece.





Our sponsor of the month.





Thank you, hope you like it! 😊




1 comment:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog