Friday, June 5, 2020

It’s Time To Fly - Mixed Media Card

Hello Crafty Friends!
Fairuz Fabiha here today with my last project for the Splashymix design team! I really enjoyed my time as a dt member but sadly I’ll have to leave this time due to some unavoidable reasons. But no matters what, my love and support for this amazing challenge blog will remain the same and I hope the best for you all!



For today’s project I have decided to create a mixed media card using some amazing products from our lovely sponsor, the ITD COLLECTION. For this project I’ve used their luscious rice papers and design papers & element cutouts from their paper pad ‘Summertime in Blue’.
I was inspired by green and white colors of the Splashymix moodboard and also the floral elements.



Process-

1. At first I took a green card base and cut out a card panel from ITD Collection paper pad and attached them together.


2. I glued down the scripted rice paper cut out to the side. For the middle I used a piece of torn rice paper which I colored in green.


3. For the focal point I used the bird cutout of ITD Collection paper pad.


4. I took chipboard hearts and vines embellishments, clay frame, sisal and fabric flowers to decorate the card.


5. Tried vertical composition.


6. Finally finished off the card with the wordage sentiments, vines element cutout and some dewdrops.





Closeup photos-






Hope I inspired you to create something for our challenge. Join and win fabulous prizes from ITD Collection.


Hugs,
Fairuz x




2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog