Monday, June 29, 2020

Romantic Pocket Letter

Hello, my lovelies! We are at the end of June - WOW! The mood board this month is definitely about weddings and romance!


I've got my DT project for Splashy Mix that's a little romantic and a great keepsake - a pocket letter! It's one sheet of rice paper with vintage wedding-themed scenes (from ITD) that's been divided into nine ATCs which have been embellished.


 I adhered the sheet onto cardboard and cut them into ATC-sized squares that fit into a trading card plastic sleeve. 


All that's left is embellishing! When they're all in place, you see the whole page but separately, they're little works of art!


It's a great way to use up scraps of textiles or papers! And I also used some silver foil from ITD as well. 




I really love the vintage look of these wedding-themed rice papers from ITD - it's a great collection! 



This is my last post as a DT for Splashy Mix and I want to thank Shylaa Shree and the entire team for a fun experience! 

Blessings, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog