Saturday, July 4, 2020

Summer carousel

Hello you beautiful and creative souls
Hope I caught you in good health and in good spirits
My name is Zvia and I'm from Israel
And this is my first piece of inspiration as one of the SplashyMix design team
And I'm so excited to show you both the artwork and the process
The July challenge moodboard colors lead me directly.


To- Summer, optimism, play and amusement
And in general- Amusement Park
Which is why I thought the carousel symbolized all these things
I love the combination of shades of pink and turquoise

I filmed the whole process of the piece
You are invited to my YouTube channel



Close ups






Hope you find the piece inspirational

I would love for you to come and join us
So come and get on the carousel and have fun
 and play with us

3 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog