Tuesday, August 11, 2020

DIY Mixed Media altered brush organiser by DT Archana Sehgal

 Hello Everyone,

This is Archana here, Today I have simple and easy DIY project for you all to try, Before moving to the project do check out our this month's moodboard and don't forget to participate in our monthly challenges.


So this is what I have created :

I used packaging tape rolls to make this stand, for that first I glued empty rolls on top of each other and for base I used MDF coaster...

Once thats done to create texture I applied ground texture paste and pasted flower and leaf casting as well as art stones forming a composition as you can see in the final picture.

Once everything dries completely I colored the project using different shades of chalk paints and sealed the project by applying fixative..

And!!! Voila our simple yet easy brush organizer is ready to use... Here are some more close up picture of this project....


You can also watch its making process on my YouTube Channel 

Hope you guys have enjoyed this process, I will be back with another project soon, Till then..Bye-Bye and Happy Creating

Love

Archana Sehgal

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Just amazing!! I will go to see the process, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog