Monday, September 7, 2020

Altered Mix Media Paper Bag - DT Aditi

 Namaste friends,

I am Aditi and I am happy to share an altered mix media Paper Bag  with you all. I made this as an inspiration for the Splashymix September  challenge with you all.

Here is our September Moodboard.


I was inspired by the colours from the Moodboard. Kraft color in combination with white with a hint of black and pink. That gave me an idea to choose base as paper bag of kraft color.
And here is my altered paper bag.



You can check the process tutorial here on the link below:

                                                    https://youtu.be/3l0mkv0Ol98


Few more pics of the project:









I hope you will get some inspiration to make your projects. 
One winner will receive a goodie bag  worth Rs.1000  from Connect 4 Sale.


One Runner up(Indian postal address) will receive a goodies worth Rs.500 from  ITD Collection 

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog