Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Dream - an endless dream - Mixed Media Layout


Hello friends, 

Gayatri here, sharing my inspiration on the current mood board.


The mood board this month creates a sense of tranquility. It is a combination of white, grey and kraft colors with a hint of pink and black. I decided to create a layout and chose a cute picture from Pinterest as my focal point and worked around it. 

Here are some pictures of my work:










Here is a video of how I made my project:


Hope you liked my inspiration. Thank you for stopping by. 



One winner will receive a goodie bag  worth Rs.1000  from Connect 4 Sale.


One Runner up(Indian postal address) will receive a goodies worth Rs.500 from  ITD Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog