Monday, September 21, 2020

Transparent card mixed media

 Hi, everyone 

Today I want to share with you a pair of cards on slide 

I was inspired by the  beautiful September mood board

 

It is Very fashionable now to make a long card and I ipersonally really like working with slides so I decided to combine the two 


So i made 2  long cards 

In Israel now is Rosh Hashanah 

It is New Year and it is customary to send greeting cards wishing a happy and sweet new year 

I have also prepared a tutorial for these cards, you are welcome to watch and subscribe to my channel 

https://youtu.be/tpr-IInhWFo

I hope I inspired you and wanted to participate in our beautiful challenge 


Here are some close-ups for you 




Happy crafting

Ricki Arussi


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog