Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Being Together Shabby Chic Layout

 Namaste friends,

I am Aditi.  Today I am here to share my inspiration on our current October moodboard. I am inspired by the colors and the girls being together in the moodboard. 


I have created  a mixed media layout inspired by the above  theme.






Process tutorial/Pictures:

Take 12 by 12 cardboard. On that we will be making our layout. I have chosen two pattern paper which was going with moodboard and with each other. I decided to give raise effect to one half so stuck the waste cardboard and then pasted the pattern paper.


I have given the raised effect so that I can insert elements later on.
I stenciled few designs and fussy cut them to help me for embellishments.


I prepared my focal point using transfer me sheet. Since I saw moodboard I wanted to use these as my focal point. I have embossed the frame chipboard.


I did stencilling and stamping. I used lace, moulds, flowers, beads, die cuts etc to form the composition.
Lastly added a sentiment and finished with splatter.


Few pics from closeups.












 I hope you will get some inspiration to make your projects. Waiting to see your projects.  Do join us at current challenge.

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog