Sunday, October 11, 2020

Shabby Chic Mixed Media Altered MDF Panel by DT Archana Sehgal

 Hello Everyone,

This is Archana Sehgal here,  Today I have Shabby Chic Mixed media altered art share with you all, Shabby chic is not my style at all but I really got inspired by this  October moodboard

before that lets have a look on materials used to create the project:

MDF Circle panel

Paper flowers (Different shapes and sizes)

Deco stones

Ground texture paste

Stencil

Chipboard Embellishments

Chalk Paint

Sprinkle Mist

So This is what I have created:




 

I do have video making process of this project .. Watch here 👇👇

 


Hope you have enjoyed this project.. 

ByeBye and Happy creating.....

Love

Archana Sehgal




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog