Hello Crafty Friends,
This is Chaitali Dekhtawala here. Today I am sharing my Altered Mask with you inspired by this month's moodboard. The moodboard is absolutely beautiful with lots of creative options and ideas to explore.
Here's my project:
Sharing steps to create this project:
1. First, I applied a coat of White Gesso on the paper mache mask and added some lace in few areas
2. Then, I colored the mask with Acrylic Paints.
3. Further, I highlighted the mask with some wax.
4. Next, I colored the chipboards with Acrylic Paint & highlighted them with Wax and Gold Flakes. Also added few Peacock Feathers.
5. Further, added beads, flowers, paper pushed butterflies and some gold wire. Lastly, sprinkled some glitter.
6. Finally, added a lace hanging with beads, wire and some flowers.
Sharing a small Video of the final project. Hope you like it!
Hope my this project inspires you in some way to join us in this lovely challenge.
Sharing few close-up pics: