Saturday, November 7, 2020

Inspiration from Aditi

 Namaste friends,

I am Aditi.  Today I am here to share my inspiration on our current November mood board.  Colour theme for this month is greens, blues and brown. I have used these colours and the element peacock from the mood board. 

I have decorated a mdf box using mixed media techniques inspired by the above  theme.



I have done 3d decoupage for peacock and few flowers. Used stone texture paste and embossing paste to create tree and to give 3d effect. I made few butterflies using the clay and stuck it here and there.  


Sides of the box, I painted with blue and green colour chalk paints. Once it dried I did stencilling using gold colour. 


Few more snaps from different angle.





I hope you will get some inspiration to make your projects. Waiting to see your projects.  Do join us at current challenge.

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog