Thursday, December 17, 2020

Snow Queen By Jinal Savla


                                    Hola! 

Welcome back to Splashymix Blog, this is Jinal Savla... Hope you guys are happy and healthy...


  To begin with, let me share this months mood board with you guys...


Isn't this a beautiful mood board.. it gives me wintery vibe 
the one thing that caught my eyes is the second picture of this mood board the combination of white and snowy flowers inspired me

I decided to create a beautiful canvas for my home this christmas...
checkout the pictures and do let me know your thoughts...




Honestly, I loved playing with the textures here... The lady here in the picture is so pretty that I thought of calling this art piece 'Snow Queen"






Do you see the same beauty as I do? I love the way this canvas has turned, the colour tones, the textures and of course flowers...

If you are inspired by my work then do share and play along with us at SplashyMix challenge...would love to see what you make...


Hugs and Much love from me to you,
Jinal Savla
DT @ Splashymix










No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog