Saturday, January 30, 2021

December Challenge winner & January guest designer

 Hello crafty friends,


Today our post is on guest designer. You could get a chance to guest design in our blog by participating in our challenge.

Here we introduce Our September Challenge winner Tulika Saha.


I am Tulika Saha, a passionate crafter from Howrah, West Bengal, India. I did my Master Degree in Geography. Worked almost 15 years as a teacher in different schools in Kolkata and Howrah, before I took up crafting as a full time career and being a stay at home mom with my son. I always had a keen interest for art and craft. I constantly trying out new ways to upcycle things. So, I decided to invest my time to start my own venture in crafting business after leaving my school job.
Papers always attract me in some way or the other and that is the main reason to love papercrafting most and to turn any product into useful home decor through decoupage or mixed media! I do take orders for handmade home decors and gift items and spend free hours by taking up decoupage & mixed media workshops in different places in Kolkata & Howrah. 

Expertised Area - Decoupage, Mixed Media, Altered Art

Thank you tulika. Here is her mixed media project made to inspire you.


Thank you for stopping by

Happy crafting


Shylaashree

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog