Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Mixed Media Piggy Bank

Hello everyone I'm Semonti. This is my first DT inspiration post for Splashy mix blog challenges. 

Our first challenge theme is anything goes. Welcome everyone to participate our blog challenge.  I'm very excited to share my project with all of you.
           
Here is my project mixed media piggy bank.




Steps:
                 Step : 1. Prime the whole box with white gesso and decoupage fairy image on both sides of the box.
             
                Step : 2. Add texture paste with stencil on top of the box and use fiber paste both sides of the box, also used texture paste and crackle paste here and there in front of the box to create different types of texture.

              Step : 3. Add two shades of green and brown spray colour over the whole box. Also add some same shades of chalk paints and little bit of metallic paint.  


             Step : 4. Add more texture in front of the box with corrugated card, two types of moss. polen wire, chipboard piece, sisal, green saw dust, and stamped with black ink.
     
          Step : 5. Now time for embellishments. I embellish with some die cut flowers and leaves, paper flowers, water dropelets, fairy chipboard shape and sentiment. 
    
 I hope you like my project.
                    
Sending Love.

12 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog