Saturday, January 12, 2019

Mixed Media Home Decore Corner Candle

Hello everyone,this is Rituparna....wish you all a very Happy New Year....

Today i am coming with my first DT inspiration on splashymixchallenge blog challenge #1 "Anything Goes".Here i made most gorgeous and perfect for home decore item ....where you can use for any purpose.Now let's get start with full Pictorial.




Materials :
1) Fevicol MR,Prima marketing Inc Black gesso and Metalique wax old Silver,Papericious colour spray Marshala,Itsybitsy Matt chalk paint Bubble Gum,Craftangles white texture paste,White wax,POP and base for old 100 pipers bottle cylindrical cover.


First Step :-
             I am taking old 100 pipers bottle cylindrical cover from my friend's home and covered with Fevicol MR all over the cover.Then I mixed in a bowl POP and fevicol MR with same quantity, mix it very well and apply all over the cover with my hand .Basically I want gives texture of melted wax effect so you should messy your hand😁....dried for whole night.





Second Step :-
   
           On next day I attached on the top old rotten custard apple ,which was kept in my kitchen from long time ,it looks like dark black. After i poured melted white wax on dried pop again and again,till I am not getting satisfaction the proper texture.After primed with Black Gesso top to bottom....we all know primed with black gesso almost all surface but have you heard or saw on the wax?yes I did this and really it's easily primed.



Third Step :-
 
        After dried gesso i attached asper my choice of colour t-light candle on top and 4-5 times I poured melted the same colour of t-light melted wax,for effect the melted candle.Then the most interesting part...I covered the whole custard apple white texture paste with hand and gives some texture.After dried I painted with bubble gum chalk paint and Marshala colour spray.....let it dry natural way otherwise if you dried with heat gun the wax melted.
                 All over the body I tried to give some effect with colours like melted candle and finally highlighted with old silver metalique wax,final touch I heat it last time with heat gun to comes out some melted wax gives more narurality.....now the final result comes out.




It's your perfect home decore or gifted item for any occasion,you can make in small version also.


Our Generous sponsors .....

Prizes

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from creativeembellishments



NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 1000 Value prize from diecutsandmore


3 DT Favourites
(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag from letzcraft and will be our Guest Designer the following month 



Hope like my project and we are looking forward to seeing your beautiful entries for our January Challenge.


9 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog