Thursday, March 21, 2019

Guest designer Meeta

Hello Crafty Friends,

Today we have Meeta Bhalotia as Guest designer. She was the DT favourite last month. Participate in our challenge to get a chance of guest designing in our blog.

Over to Meeta


It is such an honor to be the guest designer of Splashy Mix Challenge.

Here is my project. From the longest of time I wanted to alter my dairy in which I note down my craft related tips and tricks which I come across either by myself or from anywhere else.
So what better way to alter than by mixed media.


Here is a short tutorial for the same .


I did black gesso on the diary to cover the scary pattern on it.

Did little stencil with mixed media paste.
Then arranged the things I wanted to put on it. 
Like negative of the chipboard, cheese cloth,cage, butterfly, a mdf coaster.

Added 3 pencils. To the pencils I tied cord. Then did black gesso on the whole diary.

Added Mixed media stones. Now sprayed yellow, pink and green all over randomly.

Added white gesso using dry brush.

And the dairy is ready .


I hope you all will like my mixed media dairy.

Happy Holi
Have a colorful month.
Love.

1 comment:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog