Thursday, April 4, 2019

DIY Antique Candle


Hello,This is Rituparna....today I am coming with new Moodboard on April Month.



Create anything with orange colour prominent in your project

- Your work must be new, not previously published anywhere
- You can create any mixed media project corresponding to the moodboard and the colors presented in the moodboard are also accepted.
- You can enter upto 3 entries.
- The post should contain a banner, a link to our challenge and the name of the blog.
- Last date to submit your works 28th April until 23:55 !

Prizes

INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS


NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 500 Value prize from Die Cuts and More




3 DT Favourites
(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag fromLetzcraft Store and will be our Guest Designer the following month 



1 Random Winner
(chosen by Random.org)

One Random winner from Indian Participants will get a goodie bag worth Rs.500 from Creative Minds


We are grateful to all our generous sponsors for Supporting our brand new challenge

Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail

We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful entries for our April Challenge.

Now back to my Inspiration.....this moodboard gives me more energise so I thought why not make some bright,powerful,energetic creation.....I made DIY Candles and we all know lights always gives new hope,brightness,energy.Hopefully like my project...never forget to give some love 



DIY Antique Candle






Full Pictorial

I took a Styrofoam ball and cut it half with knife(here always heat the knife for better cutting,tips for the day)


Then I applied fevicryl mould it resin hardner clay for hard the base 


After I better result applied POP(1:1 proportion)


After dried the whole part,applied black gesso


Then I stenciling with prima crackle effect stencil,Ranger transparent opaque paste and Immix chalk paint but before did this I was putted the gel wax into the centre.


After I textured with Immix mini art stones and craftangles texture paste through Icraft stencil


Now colour effect with Immix sprinkle mist,chalk paints


But I am not satisfied with my colours so I shading with fevicryl pearl orange colour and Immix sprinkle mist orange burst for getting the perfect orange shade...


And I got my result.....



You can use for any occasion or gift it...more glimpse of the project





Hugs
Xoxoxo

2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog