Thursday, June 20, 2019

Back to School - Art Journal



Welcome to the new challenge for the month of June.

June - the new academic year starts in India and we would like to see your school memories .

Create any mixed media project incorporating inspiration from the below Moodboard


- Your work must be new, not previously published anywhere
- You can create any mixed media project corresponding to the moodboard and the colors presented in the moodboard are also accepted.
- You can enter upto 3 entries.
- The post should contain a banner, a link to our challenge and the name of the blog.
- Last date to submit your works 28th June until 23:55 !


Hello everyone ,this is Rituparna from THE ENTICING CREATION coming with my DT inspiration of this month and also this is my last project.I missed a lot all of you,lovely Co-DT's and obviously my sweet lovely friend Shylaa who always guiding me,supporting and motivated me.Thanks to all your overwhelmed love,encouraging...now back to my inspiration.This is most beautiful theme in my entire DT session "Back to School"challenge #6,I missed my all school days memories, so made a Art Journal where I uplifted my all precious things.





I created a video tutorial for this...


Hope enjoy this inspiration and play along this lovely moodboard.

Hugs
Rituparna xoxoxo


Prizes
*****************************************************************************
INTERNATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER
(as voted by our DT)

$30 USD value prize from CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
*****************************************************************************

NATIONAL CHALLENGE WINNER

(as voted by our DT)

Rs. 500 Value prize from Die Cuts and More and will be our Guest Designer the following month 



*****************************************************************************

3 DT Favourites

(as voted by our DT, in no particular order)

One DT favourite will receive Goodie bag fromLetzcraft Store 


*****************************************************************************

1 Random Winner

(chosen by Random.org)
One Random winner from Indian Participants will get a goodie bag worth Rs.500 from Creative Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog