Tuesday, June 18, 2019

May winner - Guest designer - Preksha


Hello Everyone,

Would you like to be guest designer in our blog. Join our monthly challenge to get a chance.
Today we have Preksha with us. she was the winner of May challenge. 

I am Preksha from Mumbai. I am into variety of crafts, but my true passion from last 3 years is scrapbooking, Explosion box cards, greeting cards, Mixed media art etc. I am growing and learning new things in the field of crafting with the love and support of my Husband and Family.

Today i am honored to be the Guest Designer for Splashy Mix challenges. A Big thank you to the team.

BLOG         INSTAGRAM          YOUTUBE        FACEBOOK

To share with you all today, my inspiration for this Month challenge is the Mixed media layout. I have used the very basic materials which usually is available at everyone's house. 





 Hope you all will like it :)

With love,
Preksha

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog