Tuesday, December 24, 2019

GDT post - November winner

Hello Crafters,


Today we have Anindita Dey as our guest designer. She is the winner of our last month challenge.



Her brief bio is below

Over to her

Greetings everyone!

My name is Anindita Bose. I have been crafting since last 4 years. I started with quilling. But my love for decoupage motivated me to learn about this craft form. Besides this I love making cards and sospeso. Now presently my new found love is mix media and altered art forms.
I derive inspiration from works of my crafty friends. For me there is something to learn from every one. There is no end to learning.
I love taking up challenges. Therefore love to play along with my creative skills to different challenges.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity to express my self through my art form.


Here I have made a mixed media layout title 'Life is a Beautiful rejoice '... this year had been wonderful for me. It's my way of celebrating life.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Kindly drop in some love.... 

Happy Crafting and Keep Creating... :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog