Friday, January 31, 2020

Hello Princess!!!

                                                    Hello Dear Friends,

I am Veena, today I am sharing with you the layout I have made for this month's challenge. I was inspired by the flowers and the colors from the mood board.



For this layout, I picked up my niece's picture which was a perfect fit for this month's color theme.



I selected the base paper in pink shades and added a layer of contrasting floral paper for the background with distressed edges. I then added texture paste and some embossing powder while the texture paste was still wet, then heated it with heating tool.



After that I started creating my focal point for which I layered few distressed scrapbook papers and used a paper frame for the picture. 


Then I started embellishing it with flowers and leaves. I have added cardboard pieces to the back of the flowers to add dimension to the project.


I have also added embossed dream catcher and waxed paper clay embellishments.


In the end I added some art stones, glitters, glass beads and art pebbles to complete the project.




Hope you feel inspired by my project and play along with us at Splashymix Challenges.



*****************************************************************************
Prizes

- we will award two people: 
1. One topmost Winner - Will be chosen by our DTs.
2.  Random prize - we will draw from among all the works.
3. Top 5 projects will be chosen by DTs

*****************************************************************************
Sponsors

One winner will receive Rs.1000 worth goodie bag from our Super sponsor - The Craft shop

The Craft Shop

 The Craft Shop (Color Conceptions) was started  in early 2011 by Ms Priya Sivaraj.

Website - https://thecraftshop.in/

*****************************************************************************
Nakshathra Designz is the sponsor for our random prize 

Nakshathra Designz

Nakshathra Designz is one of the leading scrapbook paper manufacturer in India founded by Atchaya in 2016.They are involved in other paper crafting supplies and graphic designing too.


Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail.

Like their pages and follow them for additional points


*****************************************************************************

Looking forward to your "Awesome" entries.




2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog