Monday, January 13, 2020

Pretty in Pink - Altered Box

Hello crafty Friends,

I am Judy,  today I am  sharing with you what I created using colours and elements from this month's mood board.


For this project, I chose to alter an old Christmas card box, which I had in my stash of things to alter.

This is the box that I altered.


This is my finished project.


Here are my steps that I used to create my altered box.


painted my box with a few layers of  white gesso
created a mould using Stamperia Texture Impression - Lace and Stamperia Cream Mixed Media Paste and adhered it to the top of the box
added gems and ribbon
painted the project with Pink Chiffon Pearl acrylic paint
used Metallic Gilding Polish and Pentart Gold Wax Paste to highlight the textures
and added metal findings, moulded heart, and gold wooden birds to complete the project

Here are some other views of the project.









**************************************************************************************

Prizes

- we will award two people: 
1. One topmost Winner - Will be chosen by our DTs.
2.  Random prize - we will draw from among all the works.
3. Top 5 projects will be chosen by DTs

**************************************************************************************

Sponsors

One winner will receive Rs.1000 worth goodie bag

from our Super sponsor - The Craft shop


The Craft Shop



 The Craft Shop (Color Conceptions) was started  in early 2011 by Ms Priya Sivaraj.




**************************************************************************************

Nakshathra Designz is the sponsor for our random prize 

Nakshathra Designz



Nakshathra Designz is one of the leading scrapbook paper manufacturer in India founded by Atchaya in 2016.They are involved in other paper crafting supplies and graphic designing too.

Facebook  - https://www.facebook.com/nakshathradesignz/


Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail.

Like their pages and follow them for additional points


*****************************************************************************

Look forward to your entries.

 Hope my altered mixed media project inspires you. I hope you will join us this month at Splashy Mix Challenge.


https://www.facebook.com/groups/splashymixchallenges/


1 comment:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog