Sunday, February 23, 2020

Guest designer - January winner - Elena

Hello Crafters,

Would you like to be guest designer in our blog. Join our monthly challenge to get a chance.
Today we have Elena with us. she was the winner of our January challenge. 

Over to her



I'm Elena and live in Italy. 
I am very creative, I have a rich imagination, I like to study and improve, I have been doing scrapbooking for 5 years.  I recently discovered mixed media for myself and now I am also working in this direction.
Today's my work is a series of ATC "Purple Nature".  Recently, I like working with stamps.  And in this work, the background is created from scratch.






Hope you are inspired.

Thank you
Elena
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog