Friday, April 10, 2020

Special Guest Designer April Magdalena zaremba

Hello everyone,

Today we share an inspiration from our special Guest Designer for April.


Over to her

I am Magdalena zaremba, mother of three wonderful, creative children, wife of my beloved husband. 

Between household chores, nursery, school and work, we all try to make our lives creative, colorful and a little less monotonous. 

For my project, I used Woodouts base of starfish. I decided to use some sand paste from Polish brand Renesans. Than I colored it with brown Lindy's Gang mists. At the end I used blue mat wax form Finnabair. I added some small elements and my project is finished. 

Blog - https://familydreamlab.blogspot.com





Hope I inspired you to create something

Magda

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog