Friday, May 22, 2020

Guest Designer - Monalisa Dutta -April Challenge winner

Hi everyone,
Our today's post is from our guest designer.
You could get a chance to guest design in our blog by participating in our challenge.

Here we introduce Our April Challenge winner Monalisa Dutta.


Hello friends

                       Myself Monalisa Dutta. I am thankful to Splashymix for this wonderful opportunity to be the guest designer for this month.
I am fond of recycling and upcycling items since childhood. I used to make little showpieces from upcycled items when I grew interest in this. I started to involve myself in mixed media art and altered art very recently and felt the passion towards it.

I am sharing my project for Splashymix May month challenge here. My inspiration quote for this project is “Love  Comforteth Like  Sunshine  After  Rain” -  William Shakespeare.


There are so many bright and vibrant colours in the colour palettes of this mood board that cheer up the mind. Being a huge fan of classic literature, that particular quote from a famous poem of Shakespeare inspired me to create this project. As we know, the sunshine (love) is comforting after a storm because it is warm, bright, calm just like the set of colours of mood board.





Hope i inspired
            

Bye

Monalisa Dutta

2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog