Thursday, June 11, 2020

Friendship canvas

Maria Pilar is here with my inspiration for the month of June following the June Moodboard Challenge

This month our sponsor is ITD collection and I used Scrapbooking papers ''Angels & Boys'' to decorate these mini canvas.
This is my project

Here is the process.
I painted the canvas with pistachio green, pale pink and white acrylic paint leaving a very smooth mix.

Next I applied relief paste with one of the templates from the ITD collection and, once dry, I painted it with pistachio green.



I also cut by hand the cards that come in the set of Scrapbooking papers ''Angels & Boys'' and distressed the edges to also give them a touch of paint.


To add more texture, I stamped a few small stamps and punched a grid and bamboo branches onto cardboard. I also used small pieces of paper and pieces of gauze to make the composition before sticking the cards on it.



In two of the canvas I applied relief paste with the stencil of a poem by Mario Benedetti to put the first sentence: "No te rindas" (Don't give up). A white resin rose and the sentiment give the finishing touch to these canvas.



I hope you liked it.

*********************************************************
Sponsor

One winner will receive gift voucher for 25 USD from our sponsor  ITD collection
Join our creative world:
Like us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/itdcollection
Observe us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/itdcollection

We are waiting for your inspirations for Splashymix Challenges, sharing in our Facebook group.
The challenge lasts until 30/06/2020. Winners will be announced on 3rd July 2020.

Please stay healthy and safe. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog