Saturday, June 13, 2020

Mixed media canvas -- Just to say Hello!!


Namaste!!

I am Kriti this side....

Here is our gorgeous mood board for the current month of June....



Our sponsor this month is.....


 website - https://itdcollection.com/
Join  creative world:
Like  on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/itdcollection
Observe  on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/itdcollection


I just love their collection of papers.  They are so beautiful.

This is my project for this month using some beautiful double sided pattern papers  and stencil from ITD Collection.




I was inspired the colours of the mood board with lots of white and green and pinch of pink....

So, firstly I took a piece of chipboard and applied two coats of white gesso over it....let it dry completely...


After that, I cut some random pieces of chipboard and pasted over that to give some dimension to the whole project...


Once again, I covered it with white gesso. Next, using texture paste and stencil from Itd collections, I have given more texture to the project...



Now, it was the time to play with the colours....so I had sprayed it with green at most of the places and pink at few places to maintain the colour of the mood board....


The most interesting part.....to embellish my project....I have used the cover sheet of the paper pack,as it has many floral elements and the desired colours(Why to waste the cover...)




So. here is the final composition.....

I have used few things from my stash...to embellish it other than Itd products...with some handmade foam flowers....


Some close- up pics.....







Hope I inspired you to create something for our challenge. Join and win fabulous prizes from ITD Collection.


*****************************************************************************

Prizes

- we will award two people:

1. One topmost Winner - Will be chosen by our DTs.

2.  One Runner up - we will draw from among all the works.

3. Top 5 projects will be chosen by DTs

*****************************************************************************

One Runner up will receive the below decoupage creative set
Zestaw kreatywny na papierze ryżowym - Piękne kwiaty * Creative set on rice paper - Beautiful flowers

Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail.

Like their pages and follow them for additional points


Happy Crafting



2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog