Friday, June 26, 2020

Special Guest Designer - June - Bela Shah

Hello everyone,


Today we share an inspiration from our special Guest Designer for June.


Over to her

I am from Bombay , India
I have done my commerce graduation, fashion designing , 2D, 3D animation n web designing.
As a kid I was always connected with Art coz of my Dad n Crafts coz of my mom...
But my passion was in creating with my hands ... Did not like working on computer or gadgets...And that's how Colors-n-Creations studio was formed in 2006 where I teach different form or Art n Craft and also sell my artwork after I resigned from my corporate job .
I do different kind of Art like paintings with oil, water, acrylics,charcoal, pencil sketches, Calligraphy, warli, madhubani, kalamkari, fabric etc.
In craft I do Mixed Media, Decoupage, Altered art, flower making etc...
Creating Mandalas gives me peace and it's meditative for me so this is something I keep going to for my me time and energy n therapy.

Here is the project inspired by the moodboard.

I have made a process video too




Hope I inspired you to create something for the challenge.

Bela shah

2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog