Thursday, June 25, 2020

The birdy box

Hello crafty Friends
This is Apoorva here, today I am gonna share with you my DT project with you, which is an altered sweet box, the colours of which are inspired by our beautiful moldboard...

Below is the step by step tutorial of my project:

 First I took the box along with the and covered it entirely with 3 costs of white gesso.

Once it is dried, I decoupaged gorgeous Rice paper from our sponsors ITD Collection, using mod podge.

Then I coloured my project using the colours from out moodboard 
i.e. light pink and light green, diluted with water and let them dry.

Than I stenciled a cage using cage stencil from ITD Collection and done some stamping using stamps from my stash.

Than I added silver foil from ITD Collection randomly on to my project.

Than I started arranging the embellishments on to the project and when I was happy with the arrangement, I glued everything down.

For final touch I added art stones at some places,  and it's done.

Here are the pictures if my complete project.



Hope my project inspired you, if so than come and play along with at our current challenge



2 comments:

  1. Such a creative box with a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful altered box. Very creative embellishments

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog