Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Happiness is an Inside Job

Namaste Friends!

I am Aditi and I am happy to share a mix media Easel card which I made for the Splashymix Challenge June moodboard with you all.


My project is inspired by the green and white color of the moodboard. Hope you will get some inspiration to make your project.


Today I am going to share picture tutorial of how to make this Easel card.

I have used the beautiful sheet from romantic Garden series of  ITD Collection. Its very sturdy paper having lovely designs. I chose the below papers for my project.



To make an Easel card you have to take 2 cardstocks. one of the dimension 6"by 12" and other by 6"by6". This will  fianlly make our  6"by 6" card . For 6" by 12" score at 3"and 6" as shown below. 



I have taken the below paper to work with for the easel main part.I have scored the borders to give an additional texture.


I applied white embossing texture paste using stencil and heat dried it.  After heat drying it gives a very different raised texture.



I have stamped here and there. Added cheese cloth and corrugated piece. Added silver foil on the corrugated piece randomly.


Rolled pattern paper to make paper rolls.


I had put some slashes of white paint. I embellished with leaves, die cuts, flowers, pearls, stones etc.



I embossed the butterfly and colored it and made it the focal point.




I have pasted the card on the easel frame.






    I have pasted the quote here and finished the card.



 





 I hope you will join us at current  splashymix challenge.


*****************************************************************************
Prizes

- We will award two people: 
1. One topmost Winner - Will be chosen by our DTs.
2.  One Runner up - we will draw from among all the works.
3. Top 5 projects will be chosen by DTs

*****************************************************************************
Sponsors

One winner will receive gift voucher for 25 USD from our Main sponsor - ITD collection





  We have fascinated with a world of decoupage and scrapbooking, and paper is still inspiring us so we have been completely drawn in. It didn't take much time and we already have more than 4,000 designs of decoupage and scrapbooking papers and customers in 60 countries around the world. Over 3.000.000 our papers have been used for creating extraordinary, unique, handmade works, which are that please the eyes and hearts of people on all continents.
Our website - https://itdcollection.com/
Join our creative world:
Like us on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/itdcollection
Observe us on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/itdcollection



*****************************************************************************
One Runner up will receive the below decoupage creative set 

Zestaw kreatywny na papierze ryżowym - Piękne kwiaty * Creative set on rice paper - Beautiful flowers


*******************************************************************************

Click on the SPONSORS tab above to know them in detail.

Like their pages and follow them for additional points

*****************************************************************************

The challenge lasts until 30/06/2020. Winners will be announced on 3rd July 2020.





3 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog