Monday, July 13, 2020

Mixed Media Unicorn

Hello Crafty Friends,


This is Chaitali here, with my inspirational project on our current moodboard at Splashymix Challenge.

Here is our July moodboard.



I was inspired by the bright cheerful colors of our moodboard. So thought of creating an Unicorn with these bright colors; bright Pink and Sea Green with Gold. So below is my Mixed Media Unicorn which I created from scratch. 



This was truly a fun project. I began with drawing and cutting the Unicorn from water color paper as its base and then used colorful and glittery card stock papers to decorate it along with Gold Acrylic paint. Further decorated it with laces, and hand made fabric flowers. Then, I created the focal point with a pretty girl's face pic. Next, I added chipboards, flowers, metal embellishments and butterflies around the focal point. Finally, I added a chipboard quote "Beautiful" to my project. 

Lastly, finished with some golden glitter, gold microbeads and some gold splatters. 

Below are few close up pics of my project:








Hope you like my project and it inspires you to take part in our lovely challenge. Win fabulous prizes from Wycinanka & ITD Collection.

Waiting to see your beautiful creations. 

Happy Crafting. 

With Love,
Chaitali. 




6 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog