Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Altered Wood Slice

Hello crafty friends,

Gayatri here. I am so happy to share my first DT project for our current mood board.


I love the pink and blue combination in this month's mood board and decided to alter a wood slice.  Here is my project:



I primed the surface with gesso and created texture. I added blue and pink sprays on the base and stamped with Archival ink. I added lace, a few die cuts, chipboards, fussy cut flowers, handmade paper flowers, etc. I added a few clear drops and crystal drops also. I brushed mini stones here and there to create texture. 

Here are some more pictures:







I have a video of the process.



Hope my project has inspired you to join us for this month's challenge. You can win amazing prizes from our sponsors: Wycinaka and ITD Collection


5 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog