Friday, July 17, 2020

Wall Decor by Jinal Savla


Hello! Hello! all you crafty souls
hope all of you are well and safe in these times

This is Jinal Savla bringing you my very first inspirational project for our current month challenge

Here is our exciting July Moodboard


I was inspired by the teal and pink colour from our moodboard

I am so excited to share my artwork with all of you.. this is what I created keeping in mind the moodboard



Sharing the pictorial with you...


I have used the circular MDF, stencilled using texture paste and then randomly smeared the paste 


Added some more texture in the centre, gessoed the base and then coloured it using blue and pink metallic paints


I have used clay embellishments, chipboard, MDF drops and gessoed all of them


Arranged my elements and used teal and pink colour splashes on certain embellishments... used unicorn cutout to represent Dreamy land as my focal and in the last sprinkled some fairy dust on wings and leaves


Hope you enjoyed this pictorial.. sharing close up pictures...











Hope my project has inspired you to participate in our lovely challenge this month...
Join our challenge and win fabulous prizes from our Sponsors Wycinanka and ITD Collection.


Happy Crafting and Stay Safe!
with Love and Gratitude,
Jinal Savla


18 comments:

  1. Aa always.... beautiful.. 馃槏馃槏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work..!! Amazingly arranged in a way that all your elements is visible and giving a lovely look..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job...Supremo 馃挆馃挆馃挆

    ReplyDelete

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog