Thursday, July 9, 2020

Special Guest Designer for July

Hello everyone,

Today we share inspiration from our special Guest Designer for July.

She is wonderful mixed media artist and her layouts are magical.

Thank you for being our Special guest Tina!



Over to her

Hi there Splashy Mix Challenge friends. This is Tina Ollett here and I for the month of July I was asked to create as a Guest Designer.
I was over the moon at being asked to do this and I am very grateful for the opportunity. Thank you for having me here.

Looking to the gorgeous Splashy Mix Challenge moodboard for inspiration, I couldn’t go past the the pastel colours of the ice cream cone.

That was my inspiration from the moodboard. And this is where it took me. I have titled this project “X”.

For this project I have used 4 differing sized flat based canvases and used these as my starting point. Using layers of papers. moulds,
Flowers, Chipboards and lots of medias including crackle and modeling pastes along with pigment powders, I created an elegant
project based around a photo of my daughter at her graduation. This will adorn on our walls in our house always. 








Hope I inspired you to create something.

Tina Ollet

3 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog