Saturday, August 15, 2020

Here for you .....always : Mini mixed media canvas


 Hello!and Namaste! Crafty people

I am Sneha Apte here sharing my latest project made for this months moodboard at splashymix . Here is our current mood board


 For step by step tutorial you can watch the video on my youtube channel.

Mixed Media Mini Canvas : DT project for Splashymix 

https://youtu.be/fwzCyR8JVvg


I made a mini canvas using lots of yummy products which will be listed in the description box of my youtube channel. As the theme suggests friendship I went for bright and fun colors.




I lay the foundation by using die-cuts sticking with art gel medium, and then using stencil with crackle paste over it when it was all dry I covered whole canvas with white gesso.



When the gesso was dry I started sticking the embellishments with art gel medium. The chippies, moulds, mini frame,handmade flowers with some gears and buttons and art stones covering all of them with gesso. And dried all of it.



Then came my favorite part of spreading colors on my canvas. Wanted to use bright and fun colors. One by one I started adding colors with water. When I was satisfied I dried it all up using heat gun and added glitters in some parts. At the end to complete my project I added the sentiment.




   I hope you enjoyed my project and found some inspiration from it.

             Love Hugs and Happy Crafting

             Thank You!

             Sneha

                                                



2 comments:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog