Sunday, September 27, 2020

Mixed Media Layout On MDF

Hello and Namaste! Crafty people

I am Sneha Apte here sharing my latest project made for this months moodboard at splashymix .Here is our current Moodboard for September 

This time I am here with layout based on this month's moodboard. I started by applying white gesso on my mdf board after it was dry I used stencil and texture paste yo give interest to the background.  Then started coloring with Chalk paints (gray) and distress sprays (hickory smoke). I  didn't wanted to cover the whole mdf with colors so I concentrated only in the middle and splattering some colors here and there.






I wanted to use lace for sure as the moodboard suggests that so sticking it with fabric glue. After that I stick all my embellishments one by one arranging on one side on my board making sure it does not look a messy cluster. 
 
 
 


I used lot of embellishments like lace,doilies,molds,leaves die-cuts,chipboards and handmade flowers. I keep trying and arranging and layering all the embellishments one by one until I am satisfied.



 I used white pink and gray color flowers. I used little bit pink color to lift up my layout lil bit. At the end did dry washing with white gesso and splatters with some black gesso. 




 I hope you enjoyed my project and found some inspiration from it. If you like it or have any questions ask me in comment section bellow....for me colors challenged me because they are so soft and pastel....I work very less with pastel colors I am more of a bright person. But I enjoyed making this too.

 

One winner will receive a goodie bag  worth Rs.1000  from Connect 4 Sale.



One Runner up(Indian postal address) will receive a goodies worth Rs.500 from  ITD Collection 
ITD COLLECTION

Love Hugs and Happy Crafting.

Thank You!

~Sneha


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog