Saturday, September 26, 2020

Guest designer September

 Hi everyone,

Our today's post is from our guest designer.
You could get a chance to guest design in our blog by participating in our challenge.

Here we introduce Our August Challenge winner Monalisa Dutta.




Over to her

                       Myself Monalisa Dutta. I am thankful to Splashymix for this wonderful opportunity to be the guest designer for this month.

I have been fond of recycling and upcycling items since childhood. I used to make little showpieces from upcycled items when I grew interest in this. I started to involve myself in mixed media art and altered art very recently and felt the passion towards it.

 

I am sharing my project for Splashymix September month challenge here.I created this mixed media layout inspired by Zvia .She mentioned in her inspiration project that September is the first month of Hebrew calendar. They celebrate New year in this month. So I decided to create this project by keeping that in mind. The quote of my work is "Watching and Waiting". The door is the focal element of my work which represents new hope, new opportunity, new begining and of course new life.I believe that we hope but we also know that there are fair chances that everything will remain the same, mostly the same. This month's moodboard includes basically muted colours. Staying optimistic and by using the provided colours, I tried to portray my thoughts through this layout.






Hope i inspired
            

Bye

Monalisa Dutta

1 comment:

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog