Thursday, October 15, 2020

Altered Embroidery Hoop

 Hello crafty souls,

Gayatri here with an inspiration for the October mood board.


The peach and pink just made me think of flowers. So I made flowers and an inspirational quote as my focal point. 


I have altered an embroidery hoop for my project. I applied heavy gesso on the hoop. I chose a pattern paper as base and applied clear gesso over it. I then applied light paste on script stencil on the paper and sides of the hoop.


 I then played with some sprays and pattern paper and created the layout. I also added few die cuts and flowers. I finished it by adding art stones and clear drops at random places. 

Here are closer pictures of my project:







Hope my work has inspired you to create and participate in this month's challenge. Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog