Saturday, October 17, 2020

Shabby Chic Layout - DT Jinal Savla

 Greetings Everyone!!

This is Jinal Savla here today at SplashyMix Challenges

Sweet October, filled with praise, Rich and glowing as thy days, Every poet's heartfelt lays.  
Such is the mood board this month...rich, elegant and peaceful...



umm, so how did moodboard inspire me?
the first thing that came in my mind when I saw the moodboard is its ambient feel that it gave
the peaceful peach, that drooling elegance, the warmth of roses and leaves...  
Moreover the colour combination of peach and green...

I knew my project is going to be a shabby chic one! my favourite kind!


Sharing my shabby chic layout with you...



Isnt it pretty? 💓💓


elements that I used are: picture of a bridesmaid, roses and green leaves









A saying from Leo Tolstoy, reminding us that if today, we want to be happy, then let it be. There’s no one out there who can tell us when to be happy, so it might as well start within us

With this, I like to wish you goodbye and have a great day ahead...

Hope you are inspired by my project and participate in the ongoing challenge 

With much love and gratitude,
Jinal Savla






No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog