Saturday, October 24, 2020

Guest designer October

  Hi everyone,

Our today's post is from our guest designer.
You could get a chance to guest design in our blog by participating in our challenge.

Here we introduce Our September Challenge winner Sana Hamza.

Over to her

                       Myself am Sana Hamza from India.. I am thankful to Splashymix for this wonderful opportunity to be the guest designer for this month.

I started my journey in to this world of Mixed Media Art and Art Journals in 2016. I am also into altered art....I'm very passionate and I like to learn new things and new art.

I am sharing my project for @splashymix for October Month's Challenge. I created this mixed media layout as a guest DT....This month's moodboard has the wedding theme which includes the colors like pinks, peach and white which are so pleasant .



I was thinking about the weddings I have been to and how the details sometimes made the wedding feel more special....and this inspired me to create this layout🌸🌸🌸.


I hope you all like it.😊
            

Bye
Sana Hamza

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog