Sunday, October 25, 2020

CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNING!!- Altered bottle by DT SIRISHA




Hello Everyone!


I am here to inspire you all once again with my Altered Bottle project for Splashymix Challenges October month. 


Inspired by this amazing October moodboard with so many beautiful colours and elements  




I have altered a old ketchup glass bottle with laces all over and adding the most beautiful moment of life with your best friends there by your side❤️❤️
 I used Coral and pink colored flowers added with beautiful die cuts and small handmade ribbon roses on the cake and other places. And obviously the fairy light which gave the bottle the perfect look it needed. 







Here are few close up pictures of the project -















I hope you all liked my project and got inspired to make a project and participate in our October challenge. Dont miss this chance winning amazing goodies from our very generous sponsors. 


Thank you!

Sirisha Setia

No comments:

Post a Comment

In accordance with the new European Data Protection Laws (GDPR) do understand that by commenting your comment, name and other details such as website link will be visible to all who visit this blog